primary care membership backup 10-11-2020
Experience a New Kind of Medicine
Patients join by paying a flat monthly fee that covers nearly all of the primary care we can do in the office. We do not bill insurance, including Medicare. This keeps our costs low. We pass the savings on to our patients. The membership fee is age-based, paid monthly, quarterly or yearly. The membership automatically renews monthly.
The membership fees at New Freedom Family Medicine are age-based as follows:
- Birth-18 years: $15/per month with a parent membership and $20/per month without a parent
- 19-45 years: $55/month, $605/year when paid in full up front (**NEW** Full-time students with an ID or letter can enjoy $30/ Month)
- 46-99 years: $80/month, $880/year when paid in full up front
- 100 years and up: $1.00/month
- Home Visit only plan: this is a great plan for loved ones who cannot get to the office. These visits are customizable and may incur additional charges for extra services. We typically visit within a 30 mile radius from either office. Geographic restrictions apply.
- $250/month- Newborns through age 2 (extra $25 per child, per month up to a maximum of $300/month if there are other children in the home.)
- $105/month- Age 2 and up (must have homebound reason)
- There is a $150 registration fee, per family, for new members
- Maximum charge for family $160/month; great value for larger families
- DOT Medical Exams for CDL drivers: $50 for members and $100 for non-members
Ask about family plans and corporate/small business plans. We are going to 1 month free with year paid in full. Monthly memberships auto-renew and may be paid by credit/debit card, auto-draft or we can send an invoice for you to mail payments. You may give this information securely when you sign up or come in and we can help with it at your visit.
Most of everything we can do in the office is included-EKGs, sutures, joint injections (except medication), urinalysis tests, to name a few. Examples of things that may cost extra include: send out labs, medication, pathology specimens, splints or ace wraps, some bandages, etc. When these costs are needed, you will know at the time of service or in advance. We work hard to find the lowest cost for our members.
I limit the number of patients who may join the practice to 600 or less. This ensures that I have time to take care of your individual needs. I want to know my patients so that I may give better care. Office visits are longer- 30 minutes to an hour is the norm. For patients who need home visits or visits to an assisted living/nursing home facility, these are arranged when appropriate. I am also available by phone, text, email or video after hours.
Coordination of Care
Many of our patients may need specialists or tests/procedures that we are not able to provide. We have the time to help arrange these referrals and search for the most cost-effective solution to your needs. This may help to reduce your out of pocket health care costs as well.
While we support our local pharmacies, we do have the opportunity to provide some wholesale medications to our members. This is another way we save members money—many times enough to offset the cost of the membership. Bring in your list and let us see if we can help.
|Member Rate||Non-member Rate|
|Follow-Up Visits||Included||$150 (every 3 months)|
|Follow-Up Testing (yearly)||(per antigen) $50-$125 max||(per antigen) $250|
Repeat testing is based on the number of allergy antigens and is usually done every six to twelve months with a fee of up to $250 for non-members. The total non-member cost for one year of allergy services is $950. This amount is reduced to only $800 if prepaid and includes the initial testing, three follow-up visits and a repeat test completed within one calendar year.
Our program uses skin testing to assess allergy severity. Dr. Allen prescribes oral drop therapy based on the allergy profile. Oral drops are sent directly to the patient from the pharmacy. 3 drops per day over time reduces allergy symptoms as effectively as allergy shots, at substantial savings.
Inquire about pricing for single-allergen testing!
Drop therapy is customized based on the number of positive allergies and is $122 for a 3 month supply – delivered directly from the pharmacy to your home.